Following RenewEveryDay.com’s initial listing of the Top 12 Recovery-Related Songs, there was an outpouring from readers of suggestions of other songs that touched them, and helped them at a time when they were in need.
We’re not ones to put any limit on creativity.
So, here are some additions to our first listing. Here are 11 more top recovery-related tunes, as suggested by the Renew community:
1. In The Rooms – Richie Supa
(And check out our exclusive interview with Richie Supa on what writing In The Rooms meant to him, and how he feels that he is able to touch the recovery community in such a meaningful way).
2. I’m Not Who I Was – Brandon Heath
3. Mess of Me – Switchfoot
4. Hurt – Nine Inch Nails
5. Hurt – Johnny Cash
6. Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been – Relient K
7. Last House on the Block – Richie Supa
8. No More Drama – Mary J. Blige
9. It’s Been Awhile – Staind
10. Alive – Pearl Jam
11. I’m Moving On – Rascal Flatts